Monday, March 07, 2005

I'm BAQ

Finally!!!!! ... wat the hell.... the stupud internet settings... dunno which idiot when 2 change my cookies settings.... until i could not serve .... luckily .. i got it baq in time... haha

wat have i been doing 4 the past few days???? hmmmmzzz .. busy .... wif my projects.... TQM, TAX, FACC... until i'm like gonna be dead soon.. haha .....

went 2 but new bed 2dae ... its skyblue... and bought a few stuffs from IKEA ... time 2 decorate my room .. haha ... but muz wait till i piece up the new cabinet(or wateve it is called) n till my new bed arrives on friday .. hahahha ...

hmm..... a new week is starting n i've not done my tutorials 4 tml .. haha ..... heck lah ... wahahah...

ok ... will blog again ... gotta get going 2 c if i can do the tutorial qns... haha .... bleahzz... ciaoz...

No comments: