Sunday, September 02, 2012

Education Milestone - RMIT Bachelor's Degree in Business Marketing Convocation

This is a great part of my education milestone. The greatest achievement so far. And the best results I ever achieved. I achieved the goal I set 2 years ago - Bachelor's Degree in Business Marketing (Part Time) with Distinction. Today, I stand among the first and only 8 in my cohort to walk up the stage to achieve this honour with pride and glory.






Thanks to my great Buddy Jun who worked together with me through this 2 years. We had a tough journey but today we stand here victorious. Thanks to my cousin Esther for coming to grace this special day too. You are indeed a role model that I look up to.

Did not take much photos that day. Somehow, I felt that it is not the greatest honour to be very proud of nor to brag about. What is a degree grad today? How much value does it carry? I kept asking myself if this is the finale of my education milestone. After much persuasion and thinking over the past few days, this is definitely not the end. I have made up my mind to continue with MBA. Not now, but in time to come, I will go for it.

For now, I prepare for the day to come with many courses and goals to achieve before I can embark on my MBA with more concentration and more financial stability. 

Life is always a learning journey. Hence, never stop and never give up. =)

No comments: