Sunday, September 23, 2012

One Raffles Place Office Tower 2 Grand Opening

Tues 18 Sep 2012

One Raffles Place, Office Tower 2 & 1 Altitude Viewing Gallery 


It was a spectacular event. Graced by many reputable corporate figures as well as our Deputy Prime Minister Tharman. An eye opener for me although I was more like a "vase" that day as I do not know any of the guests at all. And so I took some photos. =)



Shikin, Amanda, me & Eunice (Thorn among the roses!)


Love Instagram as the filters really adds on to beautify photos. Everyone looking great in this pic!


The Marketing Team!! All geared up for the event. 

My major role that day was to welcome all guests at 1 Altitude's Viewing Gallery. Being the advance party, I have nothing to do and so I started to take pictures. Allow me for cam whoring as I was dressed up that day and with beautiful scenery, I should take some pictures! Haha..





And I manage to see sunset!! =)

Night view from viewing gallery.






Pyrotechnic show was the surprise for event!


Me with Shikin


Best shot!! It was F1 season and I manage to snap a night view with view of the race track. =)

No comments: