Tuesday, April 26, 2005

spoilbrat!

he's realli a nuisance ... an idiot!!!! spoil my day.... was so looking 4ward 2 7pm .... work ends . however at 6.40pm tat idiotic niang niang qiang asked me into the meeting room . he asked me to do legal work !!! hello... yah .. i've studied onli a bit of biz law n u r asking me 2 go law work. its not related 2 my course of study neither is it related 2 biz law..... worst still... he made me go home n think of how to improve the legal stuff in the written settlement.. wat the FUCK???? ma chiam like i professional liddat... sai lah he .... tink u lawyer big fuck ah? ass hole!!!!

fuck care .. anihow do .. tml anyhow give him the answer can liao ... anyway ur not my supervisior also... go eat shit lah... ok .... pardon me 4 my vulgarities .... he realli is an asshole lah tat idiot... jux spoil my whole evening... ok .. please pardon me 4 my "politeness" here n i'm juz ranting here to make me feel better.. :(

good byee n nitex!!

No comments: