Wednesday, June 08, 2005

DUN TEST MY PATIENCE!!!!!!

this is not gonna b nice if the day i'll explode... this atomic bomb in me had been preparing 2 burst 4 many years redi. A PERSON'S TOLERANCE HAS A LIMIT. BEYOND THE MAXIMUM PT N U'LL REGRET.

to tat bloody asshole. itz none of ur biz. i've stayed wif tat woman 4 years ok. i noe how 2 deal wif her. thank you 4 telling me wat had happened 2dae. i appreciate. but i dun need u to come n lecture n question me about PRIORITY. i noe wat to do n how 2 handle. u r juz an outsider. n u'll 4ever remain an outsider. never will u b able 2 tell me wat 2 do. despicable n disgusting piece of shit! u wait. u better watch out 4 raising ur fucking idiotic kani na buay cheebye mouth at me. U WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!

to her!!! u shameless creature. i had never expected u 2 b liddat. u can side tat bloody fucking asshole. FINE!!!! I"M WRONG!!! u will get ur deserved reputation 4 all the EVIL things u had done. I SIMPLY HATE U!!! I HATE U TO THE CORE!!! TELL U!!! I'M GONNA BLAST AT U SOON. WATCH OUT. i'll release all the things u had done n said. WATCH OUT!!!! ARGHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

realli damn fucking pissed. irritated. disgusted. I ABHORE U!!!! ARGGGHHHHHH... CAN"T STAND IT REDI!!! TO HELL WIF TAT BLOODY ASSHOLE. THANKS THE "MEMORIES N LESSON" U HAD TAUGHT ME. REALLY "APPRECIATE IT!!!!!!" THANK YOU!!!!!!

No comments: