Thursday, October 20, 2005

results out le

sucky results!! but who cares!! i'm nt gonna b an accountant anyway!!! haha.. c .. its proven!!! all my accounting modules since yr 1 had never exceded anything better than a C+... so wats the pt of continuing in accountancy as my career??? watever lahz... blame myself 4 choosing tis stupid course!!

i hate my sch timetable... firstly, tues oni gt one stupid lecture @ 4-5pm. thurs, gt 3hrs of break frm 10am to 1pm... tell me wat shld i do during tis 3 hrs??? n fri sch starts @ 8am n the break is at 1pm. i'm gonna die from hunger!!! oni like wed coz its oni from 12pm to 3pm... shiok!!! looking at the timetable indicates tat i have lotsa free time n i mux go n exercise!!! more then enuff time 4 swim n jog!!! gd gd!!!

sch is starting soon n my holiday is coming 2 an end soon. hope tat time flies n get me out of accountancy asap!!! sori if its offensive 2 accountants n auditors but tis line is not 4 me to enter into as a career. taking closing stock as purchases during my attachment n messing up ppl's accounts is a life example!!!

tml meeting my frenx 4 movies!! so looking 4ward 2 it!!! k lahz.. b baq blogging 2ml!

No comments: