Thursday, April 13, 2006

so tiring

work is really very tiring. dunno yawn how many times at work everyday. really need a gd rest. but difficult la. everyone recieved their enlistment letter except me. so i'll probably enlist later in the year. gd also. can earn more $$ now. cannot depend on the allowance given in NS. sure not enuff. half of the allowance will be all my bills. so gotta earn some $$ n save now. 2ml is another morning shift. my consecutive 4th morning shift. gotta wake up early again. but i do enjoy work. its stressful n tiring but i'm enjoying it.

my step towards a lifeguard license is so damn bloody near. but i muz pass the CPR. which is the most difficult. gotta work hard. really glad tat my timing 4 rescue fitness improved. but still gotta work harder. jiayou bah!!! :P

No comments: