Monday, May 21, 2007

family's warmth

love sunday! coz to me its family day. spending time wif my love ones is simply great. had great lunch n dinner together. had great time shopping together. seldom will i not spend time wif them on sundays. maybe coz i'm single as of now?? wonder how will i have to spend my weekends if i am attached??? must strike a balance!!!!

was at marina square today. yummy dessert at "Azabo Sobu" (dunno if i spelt it correctly!). and great dinner at one Hong Kong restaurant! but i 4got the name of it. lolz. worth patronising these 2 shops! bought a photo printer from Sony too. now i can just print my photos at home!! saving the hassle go going to photo print shops. :)

seldom will i ever have the chance of staying at home on sunday n booking in on monday. feeling great. gonna be at tekong again from tml till friday morning... well... its just another outfield.. sianz!!!!!



~ damn it i'm still coughing n flu is still bugging me! ~

No comments: