Thursday, September 06, 2007

Short Break - Runaway

Short Break - Runaway

finally i'm back home for my short break. army open house was real busy. however, I did enjoy assisting the kids. felt so much like days when i am lifeguarding, looking after and communicating with the kids at TAC.


looking back... many things had happened over the past few weeks. really hoping that i had not done certain things or said those words. i really did not mean anything. sorry guys. i know i'm at fault! hope that they will not blame me. i miss and worry for her. dunno how is she now. dunno if she's happy. dunno if she really made the right choice. i want to runaway from this matter. but my heart is holding me back. i'll try to forget. but its been 1 and a 1/2 years le. i've not forgotten. just want her to be happy and pursuing her dreamz when she is with him but i know she isn't. she is constrained. tats what i'm most concerned over. how and what can i do to help her? what is best for her?


trying my very best to put all these things aside. went swimming and tanning today. bury myself with chores at home. but whenever i'm free, i'll sit down and start thinking and worry about things. especially back in camp i worry even more. also hoping that at home, nothing will happen to add on to my burden. why do i need to face so much problems???
I want to runaway. Can I? :(

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


A photo to share..... here's a pic taken on lynn's bday


jacky, me and lynn (the b'day gal) outside CoffeeClub @ Somerset


~thanks guys for lending a listening ear that day. thanks for your advices and concern. really appreciate!~

No comments: