Sunday, November 23, 2008

Congrats Mr & Mrs Tan

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!


Attended Swee Boon & Yuki's wedding yesterday evening. I'm glad that he could settle down. ~ENVY~............ actually had a sudden urge to settle down also. but with who??? myself... LOL!

It was a simple yet blissful occasion. Lots of well wishes from all of their family and friends. With that, the Scouts minor platoon had a little gathering too. So happy seeing each other once again and of coz lots of catching up to do. So much of nonsense and drinking that i forgot to take some pictures. Alan, Kelvin Lim, Kelvin Teo, Alex and me went Clarke Quay for more chilling sessions. Opened a bottle of Martel at Fashion Bar. Its a very stylishly furbished bar. I was so sleepy there and thus i did not take any photos too. But the liquor was gd. MARTEL ROCKS!!!!!! So much of drinking, chilling ......... I still had to work this morning. Slept at 4am... woke up at 7am..... with the liquor still spinning within me I COULD STILL WORK!!!! Nontheless, it was pretty tiring and i was yawning most of the time. Please do not follow this bad example led by me.

Everytime i attend such occasions, i always have lots of thoughts after that. I also wonder when my turn will come. How good and wonderful it is to have a loving wife and wonderful kids. They are just the best thing u can ever get in life.

Well... i'm too tired now.... gonna get some sleep soon... nitex all!!!

No comments: