Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Customers are priviledged

Priviledge

Customers are always right. I disagree. They are priviledged.

I encountered a nasty one yesterday. Unreasonable, impatient and irritating. She was my worst encounter so far. Made request that were impossible. Demanding nevermind but she is simply incorrigible. The fact that i had given in to her she should be satisfied. Made a nuisance of herself. Scold my cashier. Refuse to listen to the duty manager. Did not even give us a chance to talk. Think so highly of herself. Want things her way. Gave her the discount and she wrote a negative feedback about me and the duty manager.

Yes. You are the customer. You have a right but do not misuse it. We sales people are also human. We work for a living. Just because you are the customer doesn't mean you can bully us. I'm sorry if this post/what i am going to write below appears offensive.



To: That horrible terrible incorrigible woman
I hope that you get rashes after using the facial product. Please scratch your face after that till your face bleeds. Get disfigured. Hope you look worst than anything you can ever imagine. All the best!



~ You are priviledged but that doesn't mean you can misuse it~

No comments: