Saturday, November 22, 2008

Gloomy Times

Gloomy Times


The recent news and in the papers had been busy reporting about the economy downturn. Recession, is the only word to describe it all. I feel that its a good time for all Singaporeans to self reflect. Look at how our economy depend on other countries. I don't mean we are to dependant. In fact, it is interconnected. Its a global recession.

I feel that each and everyone of us should really cherish our present life and be satisfied with what we have. Securing your rice bowl is the primary goal for now. Appreciate what you have and not take things for granted. Do not compare with others but be glad and satisfied with what you have now. That's how i feel for now.

Let's all hope such bad times get over fast. There will always be sunshine after the rain.





~I'm satisfied with my present life. Stable job. Good colleagues. Supportive superiors and family. I'm blessed. Nothing much I could ask for. =) ~

No comments: