Saturday, April 18, 2009

Nonsense

It's really full of nonsense.

I made my appt with TTSH 6 mths ago when i went to see my ortho for the review on 13th apr, 3pm. 1 month prior to my review i received SAF 100 to report for review also at 8am on 13 apr. Can someone tell me how i can show the MO my letter/memo from ortho when i have to see MO first? Please note that i can only postpone my appt with ortho and not bring forward it.
~rolleys~

The best thing is the MO tell me off. I could not be bothered and simply ignored him.

At least my appt with ortho was quite a fruitful one. The best ortho i've seen so far. He was able to give me answers to my ankle injury. And provide me with solutions to improve the condition. And wrote me a memo for MO if he wants to see me again.

But the thought of going back to see the MO makes me sick. Firstly i have to travel all the way back to Jurong again. Then, i dunno what nonsense he will give me again.
~rolleys~

No comments: