Sunday, May 31, 2009

Into a new journey...........

Today marks my last day of my 2 months taking charge of Customer Service Department. Well, it had been a very fun 2 months! Enjoyed working with all the staff at CS. And tough at times when i have to run between my own department and taking care of CS at the same time. A fruitful experience definitely.

Well, people come and go. One of my temp staff left us today. Lost a great help but wishing her all the best for her studies. Coincidentally, also the much talk about transfer for City Square is coming soon. I can feel it. haha!!! keep feeling i will be one of those to go. The thoughts of these just reminds me that in life people come and go. So appreciate and cherish all those around you!!

Come to think of it. Time really flies. (OPPS! i said it again!) Going to 9 months!!!! I am no longer a new bird in the company. I am considered ok... considerably "OLD"....... HAHA! I had enjoyed my job so far. At least i gain satisfaction, joy and laughter from my job. July is coming and i will need to apply for Uni. Going back to school again. 0_0

Okay... i'll blog soon! For now... Adios and gd nitex! Update soon. =D

No comments: