Thursday, June 25, 2009

SUAY!!!

Sometimes we have to believe what old people say. When you get scolded and scolded for the day, the rest of your day will not be good also. Today, I experienced it myself. It's terrible. Like the saying goes.. PANTANG!!!!

It's really discouraging. I have been trying and trying all these while and taking all my lessons seriously. Why must you always tell me that I am "JIALAT, NEVER USE BRAIN, TERRIBLE etc.??" If I could I also hope I can be excellent. I also want to pass the test. But I have to be always put down by your words. Saying things like I will be scolded by tester and you will also be. I am getting you to be scolded. I am the cause. WHY???? Different people learn differently and at different pace. I am not perfect but cant you be more understanding??I need to work also and I got other commitments. I am fuming and burning but I swallowed just because you are my relative.

I am in a dilemma. I hate to go for your lesson because you always make me feel terrible after that. Never had i felt good or encouraged after lesson. I want a change of instructor but my test is next month and your bloody name and NRIC is registered for my test. What can i do???

Thanks to your lashing for the day. Play mahjong also lose money. It's not the money that matters but nothing seems to go on well for me today after your lashing! That really IRKS me to the core! That's why I say PANTANG!! First thing in the day get scolding from people and the rest of the day is spoilt.

Enough of my rants or venting of my frustration. Mahjong is fun and addictive. Learnt alot on the game today from my mistakes. Thanks to poh wei and his mum for the great dinner at his place today. Very nice home cook dishes!! Really appreciate that! Bros... when shall our next session be??

No comments: