Sunday, July 19, 2009

Life and how to make good use of it?

What's Life??

How to enjoy life??

Recently, i had been in contact with this topic. Life & how to make gd use of it? Some people feels that life should be luxurious. In fact, most of the people i know tells me that. I do not understand why. Simplicity is a way of enjoying life. At the current phase of my life, that's how i feel.

Do you need all the luxury to enjoy life? I do not think so. You may have everything you want but you are not happy. It just satisfy a craving for that luxury. Yes it is wonderful and great when you get to enjoy and have the luxury but it does not last forever. I am on leave this week and people kept asking me where i am going. Do i only take leave to go on holidays? Why do people always think like that?

I am on leave but it does not mean I have to go on a holiday. Taking a break to relax. Meet up with friends. Learn driving. Recharge myself for the coming sales and events that i have to handle. It's just so simple. Why does people have to think otherwise? Is it because of the society and environment that we are in that cause people to think that way?

Sometimes I do wonder.
>_<

No comments: