Thursday, January 07, 2010

24th Birthday =)

My 24th Birthday celebration with my Poly gang @ WATAMI!!!!!!





Our RSVP Room




My first encounter with such warm service at a restaurant









My most unique Birthday Cake ever. Love it!














Most loving couple of 2010

Our tradition .. give ang pow!! Hmm... Not as simple as that ... look below!

Another present?

Ally say I must study hard so got this present!

It's a foolscap and it contains $$

Got Ringgit somemore!

Some booze after a heavy meal



It's blur but i find the effect kind of NICE



the Jokers of the night

Mascato Sweet Wine.. a MUST try!

the money i took out from my foolscap. haha!!

It's a great night! Thanks all for organising! Thanks all for the wishes from SMSes and Facebook wall posts. Really appreciate that you guys remember my bday! Looking forward to my JB trip in a few hrs time with my bros. Well... its just GREAT to be on leave. =)

No comments: