Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Transfer again

Well.. the long awaited tsunami is here again. As expected I am blown away to MW. WHOOSH!!!!!!!!!

Well... ask me how i feel?

Hmmz.... Neutral lo. A new environment may be better for me? In terms of $ definitely better. Just upset to leave my dearest colleagues. It's always feelings that create obstacles for me when it comes to such "goodbye" scenes. Sighz....

Well.. i built my current department from scratch. To see it grow. To see it get better. To understanding what mechanics and products work. Now i got to let it go. A little unwilling to....
The footprints left behind were fond memories with closest colleagues. What i brought with me were great experiences which not many will have. The road ahead might be tough but it might also be worth looking forward to.

Inter store transfers are part and parcel retailing. I have been through so many. I should not feel so sad. SMILE. =)

No comments: