Saturday, June 05, 2010

My 700th post!

After logging in to blogger, i noticed that i had 699 posts in this blog. And this one that i am typing now is my 700th! WOW!!! i really had many things to say... =)

A satisfying week for me. Unexpected good exam results! It is a really good start for me. I shall work even harder next sem to maintain it! Saw my total department sales for May and there was a double digit percentage jump as compared to the same time last year! Double happiness! So glad that things have been rather smooth sailing and doing well for me. Now.. comes the difficult task of doing even better and better as my work load and study will double up in the months to come.

Recently I saw many of my frens around me talking about settling down and also upcoming weddings to attend. Guess it is really common for people at my age to start the topic of settling down. Don't ask me when is it for me. I still have a long way to go. Maybe i can also put it in this way that I am happy with my current status. Carefree and no tie downs. Maybe i am used to it redi. haha.

Miss Right have not appeared yet. =)

No comments: