Friday, July 09, 2010

Good things will continue to come its way

I finally received that call on tues. i tot its tough since he wanted to meet me again. i assume he could not decide and wanted to meet the candidate again. so i went again on wed. Guess what?? It's not an interview. I was called in to know the outcome. I can still vividly remember his last few words before he shook hands and left the room.

"When can you start work?"

The first time i encounter such interview. Was quite shocked. Happy!

The next day was my TP. Shivers and jitters!! During the practice before test, many mistakes were made and i felt that i wouldn't make it through again. My left leg controlling the clutch was shivering non stop throughout the test. After making through the 6 tests in circuit and was told to go on the road my confidence level went up a little. Ensured safety and make sure that i follow all the rules that i should. When i drove back and reached the office my heart beat even faster. I was called in and my heart skipped when i saw the word PASSED! Was even more happy with the demerit points i got. Finally i got my driving license! Thank you Steven for all the training you had provided me. Appreciate it lots.

Good things have been coming its way. I hope it will never end. =)

No comments: