Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Stay Healthy

Back to my healthy lifestyle. Have been exercising lately. Jogging n swimming so far. Work life after my exams will be very busy especially towards the 2nd half of this year. I am really wondering how i will be able to cope in my final semester. I hope I can make it. So many events, promotions, renovation and paper work. And a disturbing reservist call up in July. Hopefully i can defer successfully in July. Need my timetable for next sem first. Started to open my books to mug for my examz. Need to work hard. I am not expecting very promising grades for my projects. Need to work extra hard to cover up for my examz. In any way I need to maintain my average GPA of 3.o in order to graduate with a Distinction Degree. At no opportunity cost am I gonna let this sem pull me down. Jia you man! Gonna g work soon. Hope today will be a better day! Good day everyone! =)

No comments: