Tuesday, August 02, 2011

Hello August 2011

Goodbye July, Goodbye ICT!

Hello August! The month when I start to get real busy!

Back to work on Sunday, cleared email the whole day and some paper work.

Yesterday was a Meeting Marathon from 10am till 6pm. And yes, no lunch break for me till meeting ended! Lost my card holder and there goes my $14, EZ Link card and tazi claim. ~SIGHZ!~

Monday ended with OB class and was reminded during class that "I NEED TO START DOING MY INDIVIDUAL REPORT!" ~ have not started!~

Today gonna be busy with REPORTS REPORTS REPORTS!!! ~monthly routine~

Moving forward.... yup, projects to accomplish! Event coming! Class Test coming! The beginning half of 2012 is gonna be a busy and hectic one. Well, its the last lap of my Uni studies. Gotta hang in there!!!!!!!! It will be soon... over!!

Till I post again..... Adios! =D

No comments: