Sunday, February 19, 2012

Alanis's Bonjour & Altitude B'day Bonanza

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALANIS!!!
Great catching up with everyone.................



Dim Sum @ Peach Garden to start off the day. Good food but not very satisfactory service to me......





Hope to hear good news from both of you soon!! =D
Below... introduce the "Jian Fu" & "Yin Fu"!!! haha......


Dinner @ Antoinette... its a MUST try!!!!

Nice Interior

Great Macarons & Desserts

Very nice savoury crepes with chicken..... with very nice sauce...

Super good sausages .... and not to forget the good veges & mushrooms that comes with it..

I have to say this... I am a picky beef taker and this is EXTREMELY... *slurps* GOOD!!!!! Everyone loves this and especially Zeng Bin. =)

Seafood Aglio Olio... YUMS!!! the spaghetti is cooked just nice....

Guess what's this??? Pork Kuckles!!! SGD $40... !!!! Nonetheless, it is just DAMN worth the price!!!!!

I love this Sausage with Pancakes!



The best Macaron I ever had!!!!!! =D



I only can say.... these desserts are just HEAVENLY!!!! and ya.... SINFUL!! =P






My new friend Zeng Bin. As crappy as me. He can continue with the door closing broadcast for me after I say the door closing broadcast in Tamil.... Haha!!

Evidence after the catfight!! haha

Look at how everyone is enjoying the foodies!!! Woots!!


Mervyn.... Cute la!!!!

Let's see who gets the last bite !!!!

---------
-------------------------


Chill out at 1 Altitude and that's where Jun joined us... for more fun & boost !!


Panoramic view from Level 61.....

Cam Whoring with the gifts I got them from Taiwan!!

Toast for the night!! Cheers!!

Just nice when I snapped, Ally snapped too and I was Just in time to capture this pic together with the flash from Ally's shot!! NICE!!


Jian Fu, Yin Fu & Xiao San!! haha!!!

It was a great night with a bunch of great peeps!!
=D

-----------------------
------------

No comments: