Thursday, September 20, 2012

Lost

I am lost.

I lose the motivation and drive I had initially. Things are not smooth sailing recently at work. There are people who are so unprofessional that they take things personally. It's really hard to work with these people.

I guess majority of the people who reads this might agree. Boss is one of the most important factor in a work environment. I need the support and directions. I can do the job but with no directions. When things are submitted, it gets rejected and I have to redo. I get feedback that it's not good enough. I need to know the directions you want then I can work. If not, I can propose 100 ideas and still, not a single one will be accepted. It's so difficult to work like this when you are working solo with more than 5 external parties at a time and I got to see their face to work at times.

Many a times I am told not to do A by my boss. I will work with another colleague but was told to do B. When I feedback I am told to do A again but as a intermediary. So why say it in the first place when it is back to square one? Why can't managers of 2 different departments tie things down properly?

What's best was when you pour your woes, colleagues tell you to just do it. And it sounds as if every single f*** shit is my fault and me being ridiculous and unreasonable. I just want to rant and vent my frustrations. Even without you telling me what to do I'll still do it and find ways to rectify the issue. Can't I just rant? As a colleague, can't you just lend a listening ear?

I am seriously lost. I don't know how to continue working like that. I am disappointed with myself for not doing good enough. I think I need a break if not I don't know how long more I can take it.

=(

No comments: