Tuesday, February 15, 2005

happy Vdae!!!!

it's vdae n ... its my consecutive 19yrs celebrating tis special occasion alone ... haha

finally sort out my thoughts .... can't b couples ... lets b frenz ....

thk u may anne 4 "ditching" me now .. thk u .... its better tat we r frank wif each other now .. now wat each other thinks and wants .... at least u make it clear to me tat "we can b frenz" haha .... gd gd .. at least its like ... chang tong bu ru duan tong .. at least u dun drag n then make things worst ... haha ....

yup .. vdae .. n celebrated wif eng n jerome .. ahha .. went pastamania 4 dinner .. love the potato salad 2 death .. yum yum .. haha

went boat quay ... walk walk then walked 2 esplanade .. eng n jerome went hm n woof .... left me alone .. went 2 rooftop ... sat dwn 4 awhile...... sort down my tots n .... haah .. i feel much better nw ....haha .....

took bus home .... haha ... no textbk!!! hahha cannot do facc tutorial .. hahaz.. lame .. tml gt 2 hr break .. will do then lah ..

haha.. will blog again ... haha ... gd nitex ... haha ...

No comments: