Monday, February 21, 2005

a lonely sunday ............

yah ... its can say a lonely sunday ..... went 2 do project wif my grp then went 2 study finance n do tutorials on my own ... YES!!! ALL ALONE!!!! .. yah .. ppl may think tat i'm mad .. yah ... mad

near 7pm when i finished studying n woof.......... went far east n shop again .... yah .... bad mood ... went shopping .... bought 2 T shirts .. yah .. i'm VAIN ........ SUPER VAIN .... fine?

VAIN~ yes i'm vain .... i care alot bought my appearance ... can??? i dun like ppl 2 touch or mess up my hair ..... yes I DUN LIKE TAT!!!!! imagine spending time n effort b4 going out 2 juz style my horrible hair ..... then someone juz mess it up less than 1 hr later ??? oh yah ... u can always go toilet 2 restyle ur hair.......yah ... tats not 4 me ... i dun have a manageable hair .... i dun have straight hair .. MY HAIR IS STUBBORN ... DRY ..... CURLY N IRRITATING ..... I NEED 2 USE HAIR DRYER 2 BLOW STRAIGHT .. APPLY CREAM .. YAH I'M GIRLY ... WATEVA U ALL MAY SAE ... BUT .. TAT JUZ ME .... CAN????

YAH ... I'm ugly 2 .... need 2 dress up .. AGAIN ... GIRLISH CAN?? CAN?? HAPPY??? i dun have admirers .... no girls wants me .... yah .. u ppl out there gt ppl want u .. i gt NO LOVE N I EAT HAZELNUT LOVE FROM BREADTALK ALMOST EVERYDAY ...... yah .. fine ... cannot look better .. cannot more vain ah ?? yah ... tat is 2 hopefully attract more girls .... yah .. still fail ... yah yah ... FAIL .. everything also FAIL ... CAN???

wats the EFFORT LIKE?? THE FEELING LIKE??? ITS LIKE DOING A PROJECT N SOMEONE JUZ MESS IT UP .... yah ... project needs more time ... but its the effort .. the effort 2 STYLE MY HAIR ........ wateve lah .. pissed .. YES I"M PISSED !!!!!!!

sorry if any ppl out there reading tis n find tat its offensive or harsh ... pardon me .. i am juz DAMN PISSED ... yah ... i'm ranting on my blog ..... juz 2 make me feel better .....

No comments: