Tuesday, September 06, 2005

JokE of The DaY!!

mAde a FOOL of mySelf 2dAe in GBE tutoRiaL!!!

here it goes.... Dr. Sheh was talking.. erm.. more of sharing wif us about philosophy of life. He said... sometimes when u break up wif ur gf/bf.. u feel sad but after years later .. u will find tat u had made the right choice. then i tot it was kinda true 4 me lah!! then tat stupid jerome look at me n laugh then turn 2 chye eng n laugh again. then tat chye eng went .. "orhh" .. so .. i TOT they were refering 2 me lah. so i said loudly 2 chye eng "SHUT UP!!!"

however the timing so accurate juz after Dr Sheh said.. " the philosophy of life is..." i completed the sentence 4 him. so it ended up .. " the philosophy of life is SHUT UP!!!!" . malu sia! Dr Sheh the looked at me.. "u call me 2 shut up ah?" wa lau ... lucky he is a very nice man never get angry. Dr. Sheh juz got stunned by me SHUT UP! tat scene was so comical. the whole class burst out laughing..

aiyoh.. funny rite.. i'm so retard!

No comments: