Wednesday, November 23, 2005

back 2 blog

baq 2 blog once again...

stupid chatter box... mux leave msg regularly 2 prevent expiry.. WTH!! so.. plz do leave me msgs.. THKX!!

sianz.. all tests n projects r here 2 torture me again!! KUA TIO GUI AH! wed having audit c.a n i tink i'm gonna flunk again. n my stupid com @ home still still still still cannot work!! :(
itx coming 2 the end of nov n the farewell dinner 4 BWSS is coming soon.. sian.. dunno wat 2 wear 4 the dinner. but looking forward 2 meet all my sec sch frenx again!!! n x'mas is coming soon.. n wat does tis mean????? my pocket is gonna have a big big hole again!!!!!!

hate my bro.... coz he's going cambodia soon.. holiday .... 10 days.. n i'm gonna stuck in this stupid island mugging 4 tests n projects.. idiot!! but nvrmind... going tokyo 4 holiday tis coming CNY!!! yeahz! but haven go n book lahz! mux go redi!!!! if not later full house again! tat will somehow b my last holiday b4 enlistment 2 NS! oh yah.. medical checkup is on 30th nov... yeahz.. its 8am n i wun have 2 come sch tat day! :P

yup, life saving test coming up soon.. hope tat i can get my life guard license asap!! gonna "chiong" all the way 4 tis test!!!

hmmz...... a relationship takes 2 hands 2 clap. i'm stupid 2 wait when i get no respond. i dun wan 2 b stupid animore. no more! --- hope it will b a right decision!

No comments: