Thursday, December 22, 2005

e-learning week

e-learning week suxz!!! gotta come all the way to sch juz to use the com. ALL because MY COM AT HOME BROKE DOWN! irritating!!

then the stupid blackboard damn lag! wa lau!! one joke.. damn funny... jux now i was in the sch canteen... bought my rice. put on the table. went to buy drink. guess wat??? when i came baq, 2 bloody birds were eating my rice. wat the .....................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok... x'mas is coming!!!! countdown party next ... haha.. lots of partying these days.... yeahz!!!! but my PC still cannot work. then TV in my room broke down... sianz..... haiz.. suay sia..... very fast n i'll be moving on to term 4 .. my last term in poly n hoorayy i can get out od accountancy!!!!!

ok lahz.. gotta get baq 2 e-learning... wat the hell!!!

No comments: