Saturday, January 14, 2006

kind of suay recently

itz really weird u noe! i recieved my x'maz card later than my bday card!! wat the hell????? dunno y been kind of suay recently. bit my tongue while eating, cut my hand while opening umbrella, been so careless in my c.a 2dae when i'm not supposed to make and .............
itz jux life. like wat i always say. life is full of ups n downs. hope tat lots of "ups" 4 me will come and "down" will all go away. been quite some time since i've updated.

got baq my audit project 1 and our group did well we got an A!!! gd job n well done guys!!! but i flunk my UCCD ... so jialat! but its gd tat i pass!

always been wondering y! y everything that i do is always wrong? y mux i be like a robot n listen 2 watever things u say? sounds more like dog especially when u refuse 2 do it n then force 2 do it! so irritating n humiliating. really hate U!!! stupid woman! i'm not gonna give a damn at all! i'll gonna DEFY when i tink i should. i will put priorities first. will not give in 2 u! please be more reasonable!

got one thing i wan 2 share! its the first time i've been 2 a doctor n pretended 2 b sick! juz because i wan 2 get MC. n i told the doctor tat i got flu n cough. he took my temperature n told me "wooo.. 37.3 degrees u got fever u noe!! bllod pressure ... abit high!" high because i was damn nervous! then he wanted 2 give me 2 days of MC but i din wan it. i asked him if i the medicine he prescribed is too ex.. he told me if i dun have enuff cash he can CANCEL some medicine away 4 me. he also asked me if i have panadol at home. so he need not give me. WAT THE HELL!!! where got doc like tat one?? cancel medicine.. give less medicine n ask patient if he has panadol at home? wat if the panadol expire one?? crazy! never go c tat doc anymore!! rubbish n expensive!! 26 bucks!! :(

well... its really interesting! going 2 c doc, pretend 2 be sick n found out all sorts of rubbish a doc can do. ahhaz!

No comments: