Sunday, January 08, 2006

my bdae!!!!

yesterday WAS my bdae!!! n TODAY i'm 20 le... old liaoz .... hahaz...

YUPZ!! n i had a great time on my bdae! really appreciated all the wishes thru sms, friendster testimonial n messages! n 2 all those who celebrated my bdae wif me @ K-STER! here are my list of ppl to thank.....

1) liyana, may, cynthia & wan wan for the bracelet & card! ( it fit damn well n i really like it alot!)
2) ally, kiwi, jun, alanis & efi for the G2000 long sleeve shirt & card!
( multi purpose!!! can wear 4 presentation, work and functions!)
3) ivan & yong lin for the orange T-Shirt ( dun worry i can wear!!!!)
4) junrong for the beige T-Shirt ( abit 2 tight but will train until muscular then wear! haha!)
5) chui xia for the Astro Boy cup (real cute! will use it!)
6) minyi, yvonne and jerome for the KTV and dinner @ Checkers! ( simply fun n food was great)
7) my AUNT!!!!!! for the silver NIKE bag!!!! ( my favourite!!!!)
8) geetha thank u so much 4 sending me the card all the way from England!!!!! ( so touched!!!)
9) hardi... though i haven recieved ur bdae present but still thank u! (dun give me edwina!)

THANK U GUYS!!! REALLY APPRECIATE IT ALOT!!! I REALLY DID HAVE A GREAT TIME! really hope that most of my wishes will come true this year and may there be peace n harmony at home, wif frenx and the society.

No comments: