Saturday, March 04, 2006

end of torture!!!

finally the moment came 2 say goodbye!!!! the moment 4 me to celebrate the end of my journey in poly!! however, there ain't much of sadness within me..........

i din enjoyed my poly life. all becoz i chose the wrong path in life.. tat is to choose accountancy. itz really not i really wan to do. i find it very dry n boring. no matter how hard i try i will not score well for most of my modules. simply 2 say i'm really happy n relief 2 leave poly life. i can now slowly think about wat i wan 2 do after NS. i can plan my future now. i really dislike accountancy! n i believe i will dislike certain type of accountants too.

my 3 years in poly really taught me many things. the first thing was "never jugde a book by itz cover". those i din like on first look were those that r my gd frenx now. n those whom seem friendly n nice 2 me at first sight are those that i din wan to talk 2 now. really regretted knowing some frenz but really disappointed wif them. but itz all over now... i wish them all the best! i also learnt to be independent n to depend on myself to prevent hearing nasty comments. this is one thing tat one mux learn in life! also "nothing in life is fair!" there may be times when u work real hard but recieve very unfair feedback. most important is to know tat u had done no wrong! tolerant!!! muz really learn to be tolerant and concentrate on ur goal. completing ur task is still better off than indulge urself in quarrels!

would like to wish all my frenz from SP all the best in your future endeavours! those who are still studying muz work damn hard!!!! those who are graduating or had graduated, continue to work hard towards your goals! when free do meet up 2 "lim kopi" ahha!!!

going to start work on monday soon. heard from kiwi some interesting stuff.... looking forward to work!!!! :p

No comments: