Tuesday, March 28, 2006

should i go navy??

really tired from BM course 2day. at least my rescue fitness timing improved by 7 sec. n i'm still not quite satisfied coz my towing skills suxz. gotta improve further. test date is getting near, definitely before May. but i still tink i'm not quite prepared. coz i'm still like 20 sec slower than my other classmates. JIA YOU!

2dae recieved a booklet from navy. very nice... its like a book wif title, " Beyond The Horizon" n the author is me. its meant 2 encourage ppl 2 join navy so tat they can write they stories in the book n it'll eventully become their life story in navy. but shld i go 4 it?? attractive salary n benefits. but 5 years bond. n i wonder if i will have time 2 study if i join them. becuz i really wan 2 get my degree fast so tat i can really put all my precious time on my career as soon as possible. i tink i will go 4 the talk 2 learn more. also hope 2 hear from NTU soon regarding my application! anyone reading tis blog noe anything bout navy??? can tag?? let me noe more! thkz!

No comments: