Thursday, May 25, 2006

"done your best"

what is the definition of "done ur best?"

i really dunno. i dunno if i had done my best in helping the poor uncle at the pool yesterday. if only i told the lifeguards earlier. he may not had died. is it all my fault? the lifeguards were not on alert too. does it mean tat the person who saw the victim will suffer the guilt? i tink i am. till now i'm still damn guilty. i dun wan any rewards coz i din do much. i'm disappointed too. had i done my best? many people told me this but i doubt so. so how do you define "done your best?"..........

life recently had quite alot of changes. new work environment n new colleagues. suffering the guilt from the death of a man, the amount of money i keep spending, missing all my IP work days, missing a few of my poly mates, missing my sec sch classmates(especially), miss those golden times spent together. life changes everyday. n tat is true. nowadays i dun tink i'm tat happy as i use to be. especially after the swimming pool case. i'm in a daze most of the times. stoning too.

~i dunno if i should go 4 it...... itz just special but i dun tink i'm prepared....~

No comments: