Thursday, May 04, 2006

Labour's Day, 1st May 2006

1st of May, Labour Day.


9.45 am: arrived at YCK Swimming Complex after my heavy breakfast.

10.10 am: started practicising my CPR wif "Little Anne". in hope tat i will clear my CPR test.

10.30 am: wilson, ryan & adrian arrived n we were practicising our CPR n blood circulation once again. waiting patiently n nervously 4 our test to start.

12.30 pm: the Bronze Medallion & CPR test started. nearly flunked my CPR. so scary. the tester walked to me, passed me my theory test qn n stood there 4 a moment. " YOU! CPR.... ermmz.. ok... clear!".... i heaved a sigh of relief. luckily i was able to answer the theory qns. one shot n i cleared. phew!

2.05 pm: the water based test started. land n water based rescue wif aid was fine. then the horror came. 3rd item, rescue fitness. gotta strip off from our long sleeve shirt n pants, dive into the pool swim 50 m and tow victim 50 m back to land, all within 3min 15sec. luckily, record broken. we all broke our personal best timing. adrian clocked 2min, wilsom 2min 23 sec n i clocked 2min 27sec. tat was 12 sec off my personal best. so happy!

however, instructor skipped the contact tow section. luckily. was already so tired from the rescue fitness.m imagine swim n tow another 100m!!! the other test item was fine. luckily 4 the initiative test. i was able to tow 2 person baq. luckily the tester did nt gave me a too difficult scenario. lastly was the 400m swim. 8 bloody laps n i nearly dropped dead on the floor after tat. shag out!

3.45pm : ALL OF US PASSED THE TEST!!!!!!!! n now i'm a LIFEGUARD. still waiting 4 my letter to come. i
want 2 fine a part time lifeguard job!!! yeahz!!!


tat was wat i really want to share n note down in my blog. haven been blogging 4 a few days coz after my test on monday i had to go baq to work n was really very tired. worked till 12.30am due to the conversion. then the next day worked from 8am till 8pm. so damn tiring. so did nt have time 2 blog. 2dae was my off day. slept till noon den cleared my room, watched VCD n attended a relative's funeral. just came baq not 2 long ago. gonna work 2ml too. gonna push sales again!!!!!!


~ Is life is all about working hard to get results n returns? Sometimes when u put in ur effort but you will still be blamed or will recieve bad feedback ( "u r not doing well enough!") its such a sad story sometimes. Well... in life not everything is fair! & i agree!!!!!! ~

No comments: