Friday, June 30, 2006

MOS

went clubbing @ MOS yesterday. had lots of fun wif IP Zone's staff. i quite like the place. drank chivas n i din get drunk. lucky me. slept at 5.30am. my god. so damn bloody tired today. can go again the next time.

today i altered 4 pair of jeans at one shot. n i took more than an hour. terrible. my alteration is extremely slow. n my poor finger kena poke by the need. deep cut. OUCH!!!!! work was fine today wif amin n andy. as usual we talk all sorts of cock n laughed non stop. hahaz.

tml is one of my S&K colleague's birthday and they invited me to Music Underground. i'll like to go. but i'm just so damn tired. i sure gonna be tired tml at work again. n my nose has been itching like mad recently. signs of falling sick redi. HELP!!!!!

waiting to hang my clothes to dry . stupid washing machine!!! CAN U HURRY UP?? so damn sleepy redi! :(

No comments: