Monday, June 26, 2006

wat a coincidence!!!!

i woke up tis morning wif body aches!!!!! haha.. but thinking bout yesterday makes me feel so great!!!! i had a great day indeed! went to work as usual. my god!!! i can never be on the same shift wif ah meng!!! i laughed till my stomach cramp today. a song oni can come out all sorts of rubbish. terrible sia. laugh n laugh n laugh the whole bloody day.

wat a coincidence!!! as i was on my way home after work just now, i saw two familiar faces. haha. they were the ones who let us join in their game at palawan beach on saturday. really a small world. haha.. maybe we may have more volleyball games in future. haha.

well, just recieved a call... tml gonna work OT. n i need to go find uncle george tml to get my BM certificate. tues gt interview!!! OMG!!!!!!!

No comments: