Friday, October 13, 2006

i'm very sick

i'm very sick. firstly was only core throat n cough.. den seeing doctor did not cure me. flu attacked me next. nose was blocked n had a little breathing difficulties. hanged on.... took the M16 TH test. passed. heaved a sigh of relief!!!

then fever hit me. was just slight fever. cough n sore n throat became worst. no choice. reported sick on wed. was given Att C for 2 days. supposed to report back tonite. but i'm still not feeling any better. still having fever in the morning. fuck. coughed like nobody business last nite. did not sleep well.

went toa payoh polyclinic this morning. fucked up. tat stupid doc refused to give me MC for tml n sat. irritated. if i am fine i wun have to come n c him. like i dunno the consequences of insufficient attendance. i need ample rest. SOC starts next week. field camp coming soon. many things r starting to get hectic. i need to recover fully to battle the rest of my 2 months in BMT!!!

no choice, mum called hawk coy to ask if i can see me family doc which is a private clinic. permission granted. went to c doc. doc advise was to rest at home. fever did not subside coz of bronchial infection. too heaty. had breathing difficulties too. n i finally know y i did not recover since the first visit to doc last sat. i was not given antibiotics. my god.... no wonder my cough got worst.

now my nose is still blocked. had to take in deep breath now n den to feel better. coughing like nobody business. fever subsided but came again. sucks. hate feeling sick.

hope to get well soon. i had missed too many things ready. i cannot afford to fall sick any more. n i dun wanna fall sick again!!!! :(

No comments: