Sunday, October 01, 2006

1st book out after confinement week

2day is my first book out after my confinement week. things were getting better back in camp. starting to get use to the training n system. though was still quite unhappy wif certain things. yup.. but still got to bear wif it.

one thing that i hope for is not to let me have the chance to be a platoon ic. coz... i dunno the commands. i'll get all tensed up when it comes to more "chim" commands. haha. yup. i wan to do my guard duty too. haha.

was damn glad tat i can get back my running pace n speed for distance running. hope that i will pass my 2.4km this coming week. yeahz... jia you. as for chin up.. well... more training!! actually booking out once a week makes things n time flies faster. soon.... one week passed.

well... 2ml gonna book in at 1910hr. sianz.... haha.. wat to do.. u still got to book in. haha!! damn sleepy now. gotta go hang my clothes now. going to bed soon. ~yawnz~ ;)

No comments: