Monday, January 08, 2007

21st bday - photo part 1

my bday cake thanks to my bro who bought the cake!

feeding me?? more like sabotage!!
sabo me again!

ally helping me to cut cake!
my 21st bday!
wat am i doing?? ('',)
look at the camera while u cut the cake!!
my cousins!



love this card!!! thankx alot hardi n siti!!




minyi n yvonne

my BMTC buddiez
wif my poly mates




taking picx while bbq
auntie acting cute again!! lolz!
ally n minyi
haha!! poor bird n his nip****!
best frenx!!!





wif jacky before he dumps me into the pool! :D
wif lynn
jun rong n minyi
wanna try my cooking?? hopefully u dun puke ahaha!
yeahz!! BBQ!!






y ken kiat face liddat sia??
ken kiat n his middle finger!! :P
tian yang n me
ivan n me
bird n me







wif jun rong n jerome
wif hardi
jun rong, jerome, joseph n me
da jie n me
wan wan, cynthia n me








No comments: