Monday, January 08, 2007

my 21st bday!

21 years old lo.... adult liaoz. had lotsa fun yesterday at my bday party. it was held at costa sand pasir ris. many people came. really appreciate that. recieved lotsa presents. thank you so much. was thrown into the pool by joseph, jacky n ivan. paiseh sia. however, after all the fun, i fell sick. was having damn high fever. 39.8 degrees!! went to c doc n was given a jab. MC 3 days. 2ml gotta book in to endorse mc. haiz.. not very gd liddat. fall sick again. dunno if i can take part in my swimming meet this wed. doc gave instruction of no physical activity for a week. sianx. i tink lack of sleep n rest had caused my body to turn heaty. haiz.... now i'm fine after the jab. but still need to recover well in order to continue the training.

yupz.. putting my fever aside.. gotta share alot of photos taken on 6th jan 2007!!!!!!

No comments: