Tuesday, January 08, 2008

eDeN's 22nd Birthday....

eDeN's 22nd Birthday Celebrations
--------------------------------------------------
Here are the pics i promised to post. I did have a very different birthday this year.....

4th Jan 2008

I celebrated my birthday in advanced today wif Lynn, George, Jacky and Shi Yi at PartyWorld. It was a great gathering. And i enjoyed singing. Too bad.. the King of KTV, Andy overslept. Guess he's really tired lo. Nevermind we'll have chance to meet up again. And i have to mention this. Shi Yi ( Jacky's gf) can really sing so damn well! i'm amazed by her powerful vocals. Well think i've got polishing to do. Was damn tired after i booked out. But their company does washed the tiredness off me.


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
5th Jan 2008
Met Hardi for movie. She treated me to Alvin & the Chipmunks! its really a movie worth 4 star ratings. i felt so much like a kid watching the show. Theodore is soooo cute wif his fat little ass. haha. i wan a Theodore!! As usual that irritating woman irritated the hell out of me! She wanted to get me a set of pink beach wear. My God... all the nonsense she can tink of. And we saw this shop in PS selling these (the pic below). Guess we shall buy that for Ste**an** B***** !! suits her damn well. ahha.. LOL!!

After which i had dinner wif Ivan , Alanis, Jerome, Yvonne & Joseph. Its also the first time i dine at Billy Bombers. The dory is good!! and the Ben & Jerry's ice cream is wonderful!! =D


i love my dory!!!



Thank You Auntie Yvonne for the chicken wing!!! HAHA!!


The youngest bullying the older ones... OPPS!!


Please dun kill me......

The satisfied look on everyone's faces after a sumptous meal
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
KTV was next!! ( yupz... the went to the same party world at orchard as yesterday!) Lots of singing.. Jun, Chye Eng & Minyi joined in the fun.. and more surprises...... Gee!!


here's jun wif me...


Dunno where Ivan found the cybals. and we put it into "good" use.


Da Jie & Xiao di!!



Here's where they bought me my SURPRISED birthday cake!!


make a wish.. make a wish .....





damn!! i looked sleepy here!!

a candid shot!!


here's a pic for me to disturb Yvonne!! wahahah!!!!

the happy birthday boy wif his pressies and ang pow!!


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

6th Jan 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! i finally turned 22!! here's another round of celebration at Ally's house. Had lots of games, sabotage, wine, chivas and fun! was really high after rounds and rounds of alcohol. Jun rong, Efi and Ally joined us here for more fun and laughter too.





here's ally n efi!!!!


OMG!!!! SHIT!!!!! =D

Jenga.. Jenga !!! when it topples the one who caused it has to drink a glass of Chivas. Guess what?? Jun rong wanted to sabo me. In the end... hehehehe.. he ended up drinking the first 2 glass.

All getting tipsy after rounds of booze



"drink drink drink!!!" ... i lost! so i had to drink that glass!!

the red face me .....
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Really appreciate the tots of all who celebrated my b'day wif me. its a special one. hope that we din create too much noise at Ally's place that night. Paiseh lo... And thanks for the presents and ang pows too!!

the frog massager from my bro..

the Pierre Cardin wallet from Lynn & Jacky, and the many ang pows from Mum, Aunt, Uncle, Auntie and Minyi

the Levi's Cooper watch from my Poly gang!! thank you sooo much!! love it lots!!


the very nice photo frame from Jerome

last but not least the many SMSes greetings from all my friends!! Thanks for remembering this special day!





~ special moments of my life ~

No comments: