Monday, January 21, 2008

End of POI lo!!

20th Jan 2008

~Now i'm left wif the last hurdle to conquer for my NS life... ATEC Stage 2.. n its not gonna be an easy one... ~


POI finally ended today for my team. damn tiring. i slept for barely 2 hrs last night. was do shifts that require me to work or 1 hr and rest for 1 hr. it lasted for 12 hrs. damn shag. moreover i was on night shift. but it was fun working wif the whole platoon. Especially the daily "tau pok" sessions. i nearly died everytime wif about 5 person pounding on me. the "most memorable" one will be the one the commanders did to me. my ever dearest Alan Lai ...... TORE off my underwear!!!!! wif the aid of the other sergeants. Especially Gerald!! n i had to use my PT shorts as boxers. my god!!! ~ its a belated bday"tau pok" session ~

booked out today n met my cousins. brought them to shop for new year clothes. so busy lor... but it was fun la. great to see them once again. met up wif my bros (marcus, poh wei, ken kiat n jian hong). we went shopping too. haha... they did got quite a little of savings from my Levi's member card. its my b'day month n i am able to get 25% off all jeans n top up to a single reciept of $500. yup.. our bill ended up to a total of $459 (before discount). n i'm a happy man wif my new pair of Levi's. the best thing is i've got rebate points n on my next purchase i can get $50 off my bill (sometimes its real worth being member). after much of shopping we had a sumptous dinner steamboat at Ting Yuan. Actually this outing is to celebrate all our January birthdays. Too bad some of them couldn't make it.

And... its 21st Jan now!!!! ... HAPPY BIRTHDAY KEN KIAT!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm shag out at home. n i'm real sleepy.... Bye n GOOD NITEX!!! =D

No comments: