Sunday, July 13, 2008

Rocket Flying Time



Rocket Flying Time



Somehow i liked the pace things are going on now. Though it is tiring and I do complain at times. But I just feel that 1 week passed just like that. Without keeping track Saturday is here again, and i am at Connaught Drive for my NDP duty. Soon.... I tell myself, I will gain back my long awaited freedom.



Yeah!! Finally, I achieved my Marksman!! BMT was quite bad. Year 1 ATP i missed it by 3 shots. Year 2 Section Marksman, I GOT IT!!! Not bad though the incentive. Its good money to be saved up for use in September when I do not have pay/allowance. However, its a pity to say that somehow or rather, related to this matter, it has caused a fall out between me and a platoon mate.



I merely wanted to explain that it's bad to laugh at others who didn't make it despite putting in effort. However, he just didn't get what i am conveying. I was accused of "kicking up a big fuss" and being too serious over the incentive money. No doubt, I did fought back. He got a big lashing from me. I am trying to solve the unhappiness caused and to explain his mistake. But I am accused instead. WTF!! Sometimes it doesn't pay much to be nice. And i do agree. Shall no want to say much more. I'll let the matter rest. =(



Ok... I also don't know why i got 48 unique views after my SONY VAIOS post. Its quite shocking to get 20 unique views within an hour. And these views are from different location. Singapore, Malaysia, Russia, Turkey, India, United States, Pakistan and blah blah. But the views for other days were BAD!! haha... Its hard to maintain that in a week especially when I can't get to blog everyday. But at least I do earn a little here and there from my Cost Per Click. Keep working harder!!! LOLZ!! =D



Its quite a long post. Damn tired now. Need to sleep soon. NITEX!!! =D

No comments: