Monday, July 28, 2008

Which part of your life is the best?

Which part of your life is the best?

For me, I would say my Sec Sch days are the best. Most of it are worries free. Just play volleyball, study, hang out with friends etc. Except the muggings for exams and some family problems. Hmmm...... Come to think of it, humans grow up and change. At each stage of a person's life, things will change and a person change to adapt to the environment.

Its about a month time before i leave my job serving the nation. The worries of adulthood start to set in. Finding a good and suitable job. Supporting the family. Planning my future and career. So many things were on my mind these days. So many things for me to ponder over. Its a little vague at the moment. Though I had plans but as time passes, things change and i have to re-plan. Some felt that I had planned well. But I can say now that, I'm quite lost.

At times i tell myself that I wanna turn back time. Back to the days when everything is so good for me. Those were the best. Today, i've submitted 3 resumes. Its kind of early but i don't know why??? I just wanna start early. Maybe it's because i've failed to get in to SIA so many times that somehow i've just lost faith. Nontheless, the dream and interest is still there. But to be face reality, it is quite impossible at the moment. So i'll look for other jobs then. =)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BATAM SPA VILLA






WOW!!! the Batam Spa Villa looks so damn good. Especially the Ocean View spa. Temptations!!! The initial plan was to go there with my polymates. Haiz.... Too bad i've used up all my leave. All applied le. Gotta give it a miss den. Also, I feel that it's not wise for me to splurge on such luxury. Gotta think about my life after ORD. I won't be paid in Sep. haha.. =D

Check out the site www.batamspavilla.com (affordable package!!)

No comments: