Saturday, February 07, 2009

25 things about ME!!!

1. I am a perfectionist. I hope and wish that everything in my life is perfect. However, the ultimate truth is nothing or no one is perfect. But i will always do my best. Especially at work....

2. That links to my next attribute. I am hardworking... like a cow.. yes i am born in the year of a cow. MOOooo!!!! =)

3. I can be a LIFEGUARD!! and i did work as a part time lifeguard before i enlist.

4. I am a total sucker at accounts but i graduated from accountancy.

5. I am a shopaholic. I am trying to buy less things. lolz

6. I love white shoes!!!! BUT i hate dirtying them. And i own 7 pairs of WHITE shoes!!!!!!!

7. I am the youngest supervisor in my current company.

8. I know of more than 20 people (mostly from BMT) that are born in the same month as me. CAPRICORNS!!

9. My BMT buddy ever danced for Kelly Poon. ~wahahhahahah!!~

10. I had been single for 6 years and counting.

11. I love ELVA HSIAO!!!! CHIO sia!!!!!! =)

12. I had been to more than 10 countries to date. TRAVEL TRAVEL TRAVEL!!!! Travel around the world in 80 days!!!! =)

13. I am hot tempered especially when triggered. I can be very nice too.

14. The longest time I am away from home was 35 days in Taiwan during army. It was fun yet homesick at times.

15. Many people mentioned i looked like malay but i am chinese. ~ i started to tell people i am indian~

16. I played volleyball in Sec Sch for 4 years an i still love this sport.

17. I am immune to coffee. I can sleep after drinking coffee. =)

18. I love MC Spicy Chicken Burger. Haha!!

19. I miss my late father. =(

20. I never knew i could complete my Scout Platoon course. Especially looking back on the first trip to Taiwan. The mountains to climb. The inhuman weight to carry. The cruel distance to walk.

21. I love going to the beach. Love beach life. The sun, sea, sand, wind makes me forget my worries. Can i buy a house there someday?

22. Ok.... i also want to go scuba diving. I am curious on the life beneath the waters.

23. I want to ride on the hot air balloon. I want to see the world from above!!

24. Freedom is important to me. I do not like to be restricted by things i hate to do.

25. I hope to find my sunshine. =)




~ i copied this from my facebook. seldom will one write down 25 things about himself. you can try it too. ~

No comments: