Saturday, November 21, 2009

Back to student again!

I was really tired after a day at work. In fact I did overtime today. Was looking forward to having a great rest after work.

Walking home restlessly... opened the letterbox as usual before heading home. My hearbeat jumped faster when I saw a huge brownish yellow envelope in my letterbox. At first thought was it my Mc Donald confirmation prize letter.. but on second thought it should be a registered mail. When I turned it over and saw the logo on the top left hand corner i got more nervous. SIM!!!!

Opened it immediately and read the details immediately. I sprang to joy when I read that my application for my uni course is a success. A sigh of relieve for all my worries finally. As I am sitting in front of my laptop typing now I am very tired but still very excited!

It is a step forward to my education and career. A step forward towards realising my target set for myself. The days ahead will be tough but with purpose and determination I will get through all these.

No comments: