Wednesday, November 11, 2009

when the carton came topplig down

when the carton came toppling down....

while i was trying to put up the carton of stocks on the shelving to not obstruct the passage way. My first reaction then was to support it because it was falling on me! Unfortunately, the impact was too big from the BIG box that it caused my right thumb to bend backwards. Still the horrible big box fell onto my head. The pain on my finger was so intense. Soon after my whole palm area beneath my right thumb start to swell and my thumb could not bend.

After seeing the doctor I was sent to SATA for a xray to further assure that there is no fracture. It is still painful now and a little swelling is presence. I am still waiting for the results. Judging myself I think there is no fracture. It should be fine and I really hope so......

Super bored at home. Nothing to do and I cant do much with my stupid thumb like that. I have 9 fingers healthy but without 1 thumb some movements are still very resticted. Now i finally realised how important my thumb is!!!



~keeping my fingers crossed~

No comments: