Friday, October 15, 2010

Ivan & Queenie's Wedding (Day)

10/10/2010
A meaningful day to remember
A simple yet blissful and loving wedding


Let pictures below illustrate.....


The bears were bought from Korea


A bouquet of love


Where's my bride?


Cinderella's slipper


Muackz!


Ivan & Queenie


The road ahead will be long and loving


My "DELICIOUS" breakfast!


Introducing... the Jie Meis.................


And the Brothers!!


With bridegroom


Group photo at Ivan's grandma place


I spoilt the pic.. sorry!


Guess who got it?


And which brother gonna be bridegroom soon?



Even though tiring... but we did have lotsa fun too.............



Mump... Mump.......



Ally and me


Where is my bride?



Peek - a -BOO!!


SHAG OUT!


Me, Ally n Efi


Jun & Chavin


Another candid shot.... k.. we bo liaoz....


=P


Mervyn & Alanis


The horrible Jie Meis!


Efi & Jun


Sweet Sweet Honey!


Gorgeously white
Will be posting the wedding dinner pics soon...... =)

No comments: