Saturday, October 09, 2010

MIA for almost a month?

MIA for a month? Yupz.. super busy and stressful and hectic... and whatever words you can use to describe.... nontheless... did have some fun and relax abit la...... shall let pictures posted below tell you... more....


I'm FINE!

Yea.... PROJECTS!!!!
Shooting for projects with my "kids"

Classmates & Groupmates

This is random... was blogwalking one day and say this nice pic with bestie, lynn... i kind of miss my tan...

and i like this... stolen from her blog!!

lynn bday at... ELVA's gig... WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


so excited!!!!

my goddess!!!


dance and party with ELVA!!

This closest pic of ELVA! =)
And........
I am gonna be a confirm staff next month!! Signed my confirmation appraisal redi..... !!!! So looking forward.... tis coming is bro, Ivan's bday!!!!! i'm gonna be emcee for the event!!!!! looking forward leh!!!!!!! =)
Projects are over.... examz is coming... i think i am just too stress out this sem... i dreamt that i did not do well for my projects.... i did not have time to study for exam and went unprepared.... i'm not gonna touch my books tis week!! i need a serious break before i start to stress again! plus work is getting heavier and heavier.... haiyoh... STRESS LA!!!!


No comments: